BEAM Media Copyright Notice Policy
We are committed to provide the most accurate and relevant information on our website. In our efforts to ensure the best user experience possible we equally respect the rights and interests of creators of intellectual works and right holders, as well as freedom of users of our services. We, serving as online service provider in the global context, aim to comply with the fast-changing and emerging legal regulation and practice in providing our services. To that effect, we respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement provided in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you find that your copyright is being infringed with the use of our services, please file a copyright infringement notice by sending us an e-mail with the information stated below. We will respond to your copyright infringement notice, provided that your notice is compliant with applicable laws and is sufficient for us to be able to locate the material complained of.
Please Read Carefully Before Filling
We encourage you to make necessary inquiries (including taking legal advice) and ensure that your notification is legitimate. Please note that submission of illegitimate and frivolous notices or notices containing false or misleading information may lead to your legal liability. Therefore, before filling the form located below please ensure that you are the holder of the relevant exclusive right or, alternatively, you are legally entitled to represent the holder of exclusive right, and there are no grounds under which the use of the work you are complaining about might be permitted by the applicable law (under the fair use doctrine under the United States law or similar doctrines contained in the laws of the relevant jurisdiction, potential limitations of exclusive rights and other cases in which the copyrighted work could be lawfully used without the consent of the holder of the copyright). Please note that all the claims you submit to us should contain detailed description of the work exclusive rights to which are considered to be infringed, specific link (in the form of URL) to the authorized copy of the work in order to enable our team to determine the alleged violation as well as specific link (in the form of URL) to the allegedly infringing material you would like us to take down or disable access to. Please note that we might be unable to respond to your notice if you fail to provide the information required. We further inform you that we keep records of all the notices sent to us and we reserve the right to disclose your notices to third parties (including the alleged infringer), as well as to the public in general.
The ways to submit notices of copyright infrigement
We strongly encourage you to submit your notices of alleged copyright infringement, counter-notices and reinstatement requests via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will accepts notices, counter-notices and reinstatement requests submitted by other means. By submitting any such notices, counter-notices and reinstatement requests via any other means of communication (such as postal mail), you hereby acknowledge and agree that processing of same may be substantially delayed and less effective, and your further hereby consent without any objection to such slower processing speed and decreased effectiveness.
You Are Required To Provide At The Least The Following Information In Your Note
- Your first name and last name
- Your address (including the country of residence / location) and telephone number
- Your email address (if available)
- Name, address and contact details of the copyright holder you represent or indication that you act in your own name
- Type, identification and description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Precise location (URL) of the authorized copy of the work (for example, if the authorized copy is available on the copyright holders website) or specify that the work is not available online
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and nature of the infringement
- Precise location (URL) of the material that is claimed to be infringing
- The following statements: "By submitting the notice and signing with my signature, I confirm that I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law" and "I confirm that the information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed"
- Your signature and date of the notice
Please note that submission of false claims or provision of false information may lead to legal liability.
E-mail: email@example.com Adress for postal mail: Playton Limited, 168 St. Christopher Street